Import Purchase data from Tally
Describes how to export the purchase data from Tally and import it into Octa GST.
Table of Contents
Export from Tally
- Go to Gateway of Tally ➞ Statutory Reports ➞ GST ➞ GSTR-2
- Click Configure (buttons on the right side) and make sure Show HSN/SAC Summary is set to Yes
- Make sure that there are no items under the section Not included in returns due to incomplete information
- If you have tried to do the reconciliation of purchase invoices in Tally, reset the status of all invoices to New. To do this, open the invoices in B2B section, select all invoices and click on Set Status button on the right.
- Click Export Return and select Excel export format and set Export unreconciled invoices to Yes.
Import in Octa GST
- Go to Purchase page and Click on Import button
- Click on Import Excel File button in the lower section (GST Offline Tool Format)
- Follow the on screen instructions and import the file generated in first step.